I'm a DJ @ blip.fm

Monday, March 2, 2009

More about me

OK folks, here's the deal. I have (or had) a bad disk in my lower back (between L4-L5) which buldged twice and each time I had an MRI followed by a visit with my neurosurgeon to have a discectomy (surgery to clip the piece of disc that was buldged). After 2 of these which were both successful for 2 months before they returned, the choice I made when the disc buldged for a third time, was to fuse the vertebre and just get rid of the damaged disc all together. That was 3 weeks ago. Recovery has been tough, to say the least. It almost meant the end of my relationsip with my live-in boyfriend, T. Turns out, I'm kind of a bitch when I'm in pain (who knew). I guess it all worked itself out (for now) and I'll keep on keepin on until I'm back to 100%. Doc says that should be in about 6-8 weeks after surgery, so we're talkin 3-5 more weeks of this sh_t. I'll keep you updated and get to a place where my posts will be a little more fun soon. For now, I'll leave you with this... Amazing race Season 14, episode 3, Sunday, 3-1-09http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race/ What the hell, Victor, you gotta listen to lil sis, Tammy, or you're days are numbered! And for God's sake, quit crying like a little baby on camera!

No comments: